Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Working it out!


Mind you, i've only worked out a couple of times in the past 2 weeks but I feel a difference. I'm definetly not where I wanna be but I'm on my way. I've changed my diet too and have been drinking lots of water. Here are just some of the benefits i've noticed....it seems for one that the water has been helping keep my headaches at bay, which is FANTASTIC! I either have shorter headaches or they definetly aren't as painful. So I'll keep drinking the water like a fish. Also I've noticed that I've lost some weight near the groin area. Yes, I just said groin. I feel like its the weirdest place to lose weight but like my husband said, you've gotta start somewhere. So that helps with some of my clothes fitting better and not having fat bulges hanging over the side or buttons pinching my stomach. I think the water helps with the non-bloated feeling as well. So needless to say, even though I hate working out and its not my favorite thing to do, its growing on me. I'm excited to go to the gym sometimes because it means i get more in shape, gain more muscle mass, lose some weight, and even feel better about myself (even if it is all in my head!).
Does working out make you feel better?

The outfit today I tried to keep simple and professional because we have some visitors coming in the office today. So it may seem boring to me but it works for the day and i'm comfortable in it.

Fashionably Yours!


***OH and don't forget to vote for my shoe again today!! Its been bummed down to page 5!! Please help me out. Thanks!


Necklaces (knotted together): Freecycle
White Tee: Hand me down from friend
White Ruffle Shirt: Express
Capris: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Target
Shoes: Rue 21
Ring: For Love 21 & Lia Sophia

No comments:

Post a Comment