Pages

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Clogs!!


I never thought I would wear clogs but I guess never say never. I've worn these once already but since they seem to match my carpeting at home its hard to actually see them, especially in these pictures. These shoes are actually very comfortable and I can see myself getting a lot of wear out of them and they only cost me $11. I wasn't really even looking for these when I came across them on sale at Wal-Mart.

Today's outfit was just so simple and easy to put together. I love when that happens. I forgot to look at the AC/DC challenge looks before I picked out my outfit last night so I just picked out this. I love when life is simple!!

Fashionably Yours!





Cardigan: Old Navy
Navy Tee: Hand me down from friend
Necklace: Lia Sophia
Skirt: Papaya (Christmas Gift)
Shoes: Wal-Mart
Rings: Lia Sophia and For Love 21







And a picture of my new haircut and my re-dye job!!









No comments:

Post a Comment