Pages

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I'll give you all the support you need!!


Man oh Man I'm exhausted and its only 7:15 am. My husband is doing some training for 2 weeks to get his CDL (chauffers drivers liscense) and his training starts at 8 am. Now that wouldn't be so bad if we had 2 cars...but we don't! So I have to get up early with him so I can get to work. Also, his training is about an hour away so today I ended up at work at 6:45..YUUUCCCKKK!! So after really long days at work these past couple days I'm tired. Now i'm also sore from working out last night, during which I think I pulled something. Basically I would rather be home in my bed resting. Alas, that is not how it happens. I am supporting my husband and not complaining...well except maybe to you, so don't tell!! I'm still a good wife right?!


This outfit came about out of the theme "Simple and Easy". I also said I couldn't change my mind last minute because I was giving myself only a half hour to get ready and take pictures today. I did it too! But just in case these pants didn't work I had a back up option ready. I think I did good! GO ME!!


***Also don't forget to vote for my shoes today at Vince Camuto. They are on page 6 now and I need all the help I can get to get more votes!! Thanks in advance!


Fashionably Yours!

Headband: Self-made
Shirt: Marshalls
Pants: Wal-Mart (New for $3)
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory
Necklace: JoAnn Fabrics
Bracelet: For Love 21
Rings: Lia Sophia
Sorry this bottom pics are so dark, I don't know what happened!








No comments:

Post a Comment