Pages

Friday, April 9, 2010

No pain, no gain!!


Oh good lord, i'm dying today!! Between my back and my upper arms I am in such pain from working out last night. As I was going to bed I had to keep telling myself..No pain, no gain!! Working out ain't easy and I hate doing it but I can't wait to see the results of all my hard work.

Today's outfit inspiration was Sarah Jessica Parker. I wanted to keep it casual and chic. I don't know if I've achieved the look but I sure am comfortable. I definetly could live every day in these jeggings. I'm trying to stay warm today too since when I left my house this morning it was only in the 30's....yuck!! Where is spring? Come back please!!

Any good weekend plans? For me, I'm gonna relax and lay low this weekend and hopefully get to see my brother while he is in town. I love my bub!!

Fashionably Yours!



Scarf: Target
Jacket: Thrifted
Tank: Papaya
Jeggings: H&M
Oxfords: Rue 21
Watch: Target
Ring: Self-made





No comments:

Post a Comment