Pages

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Love is a Battlefield!!


Yahooooooooo!! Its my Friday and I'm so excited about the 3 day weekend. And guess what? Its supposed to be sunny and in the high 70's the next 2 days!! So glad I will have at least 1 great day of weather during my time off!!

Today's outfit is all about being bright and looking ready for summer. These pants I got at Forever 21 a while ago. They are skinny jeans but for me thats still not skinny enough since I have small legs. So I took these and another pair of jeans to a tailor and...voila! As you can see though they still can be taken in some more because they often bunch around the knees. Its ok though, they are comfy enough. Also, my motto is that I must try to wear everything in my weardrobe somehow. I'm an equal opportunity fashionista!!

Fashionably Yours!




Shirt: Target
Tank: Forever 21
Jeans: Forever 21
Sandals: Old Navy
White Watch: Target
Silver Watch: Borrowed from the hubs
Ring: For Love 21
Head Wrap: A string to hold hand towels together!! Totally being re-purposed!

1 comment:

  1. Your outfit is so cute & summery - I love the pink & white combo!!

    ReplyDelete