Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Random Thought Thursday


So here is my random thought for today...do you like to work out?! For some people working out is a pleasure and for people like me working out is a chore. Recently my husband joined a gym where he can have a guest come for free (me!). Anyways, we have to go right after I get off of work otherwise I won't be motivated to go by myself and once I get home I won't want to go back out. I hate working out and get easily bored with it. Lately though my clothes have been fitting a little more snug then I would like them to, so I've decided its time to get off my butt and start working out. Its not that I don't appreciate my body, I just love fashion more!! So for now I haul my butt to the gym and have even been watching what I eat. So what's your take on it all? Which gategory do you fall under?

Todays outfit was based around the idea in my head of a short skirt and boots. And since its only in the 50's and rainy today it seems to work perfectly. I haven't worn this skirt in a while so I thought it was time to bring it back out. With this shirt and boots I think its a match made in heaven!!

Fashionably Yours!







Tunic: Papaya
Tank: Hand me down from friend
Necklace: Jo-Ann Fabrics
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: ???
Watch: Target
Ring: For Love 21

1 comment:

  1. I admit that I do love to exercise and try to stay active, but at the same time if I dont keep a routine I fall out of it.

    Great outfit, too - I like the blue and yellow combo, and the pieces are very casual chic.

    ReplyDelete