Pages

Monday, April 12, 2010

Aqua is the new color of the season!!


Actually I don't know if aqua is the new color of the season or not but I know that I love it!! I guess thats all that matters! Well, to me anyways. Everytime I see this skirt in my closet I smile a little. The color makes me quite happy and the elastic waste band is just extra credit! Every girl needs a little give in her clothes for the "special" day or the just plain fat moments.

I'm excited for this week and all that it has to offer. I have a special surprise coming up on Thursday for you all, so stay tuned! Also, this week continues my work-out regimen and getting healthy. Its not as terrible as I thought but its not for wimps either. Its a good thing I already love my vegetables!!

Fashionably Yours!




Cardigan: Target
Tee: Bitten by SJP
Necklaces: Target & Freecycle
Watch: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: Charlotte Russe



3 comments:

  1. I love that skirt! I've been looking everywhere for an aqua skirt and have yet to find one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is totally lovely! I love the stripes + the aqua and white is a great combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely colour!!!

    xoxo
    mycherrygum.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete