Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Casual Chic!


No I did not turn into Sarah Jessica Parker, she is my inspiration for todays outfit. One of the challenges for the AC/DC Group on Flickr is to dress like your favorite star. In most of the street style pictues that I see of Sarah Jessica Parker she is usually in jeans, boots or heels, sometimes a scarf, and always jeans. There is very much a mid-western influence to the way that she dresses and I love it. Lately i've been into rolling up all of my pants so I decided I could do it again today. The only thing I regret now is that I should have worn some flats instead of heels today. Oh well...C'est La Vie!!

Does anyone have any good weekend plans? Tomorrow I'm going to the Earth Day Fair here in Michigan with my friend then tomorrow night its the gym and the grocery store with the hubs. Sunday will be cleaning up and finishing my wall art. What about you? Have a great Friday everyone.

Fashionably Yours!!





Scarf: Thrifted (Old Navy)
Tee: Bitten by SJP
Tank: Papaya
Jeans: Bitten by SJP
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Sunglasses: Target
Rings: Target and Lia Sophia












1 comment:

  1. SJP seems to look great in anything! Love her. And she's my age, which makes me feel better as well! I really like your color combos!

    ReplyDelete