Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

Do it yourself!


So this morning I wanted to try something new and take my weardrobe picture outside. Unfortunately I don't know how to pose well or know how to find my light so I wasn't very happy with the way the pictures turned out. Thats why there is only 1. So when we got home I made my husband take some new ones.

Oh and guess what?! Today my husband bought me a digital camera, the memory card, a case for the camera, AND a tripod!! The camera has 14 megapixels and is also a video camera!! I love love love it! I can't wait to post some great pictures with it and even maybe do some video shots!! I will let you know when its up and operational. Of course, you will probably notice it in the picture clarity anyway.

Time to go eat dinner...

Fashionably Yours!





T-shirt (worn backwards): ???
Flower Broach: I made it
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Save-On-Shoes
Watch: Target






1 comment:

  1. Awesome outfit - I love the grey & yellow together. The corsage pin looks so great with the shirt! You look incredibly tall in these photos too.

    Congrats on the new camera!

    ReplyDelete