Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Is a floral shirt better than a bunch of flowers?


I think that this floral shirt is definetly better than a bunch of flowers. I would still take said flowers but I'm just saying. The minute that I tried on this shirt I just knew I had to have it. One, because its was only $9.99. Two, because its floral and I don't have much floral in my weardrobe. Three, because the asymentry of the sides is just genius!! So now I am the lucky owner of the fab shirt. I can't wait to remix the mess out of it!

I first thought of this dress when trying on the shirt. I thought it would be a great addition to this dress and I was right. The shirt covers areas that are not the best while the dress is a little more form fitting to balance out the shirt! So all in all.....Maqnifique!!

Fashionably Yours!





Dress: Thrifted
Shirt: TJ Maxx
Necklace: For Love 21
Blue bracelet: For Love 21
Shoes: Thrifted






No comments:

Post a Comment