Pages

Friday, July 9, 2010

Writer's Block!!



My writer's block is possesive. That's right..i own it! My blog posts lately aren't funny, sarcastic, or even witty. I've lost my mojo. So maybe I should do like in English class and just freewrite until something fantastic comes to me. The fan isn't blowing hard enough. I must eat food! Can this headache go away yet? I love my husband's laugh. Is this working yet? Now? La la la la. Ay ya ya. Oh I got something!! Thanks to Taylor from Sterling Style for helping me push my limits and try some silky thin tops. I am loving them soo much now that its in the middle of this hot hot summer. They may not actually be silk but rayon works just as well for me. So thx Taylor!!

Anyone have any good weekend plans?

Fashionably Yours!


Purple Tank: Thrifted (F21)
Blue Tank: Papaya
Jeggings: H&M
Shoes: Kmart
Rings: Lia Sophia and For love 21





1 comment:

  1. I used to love the free writing exercises we did in school - they always made for interesting stories.
    I really like the floaty tanks, they look great with the jeans.

    ReplyDelete