Pages

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

I am NOT a schmuck..well maybe..


Tonight the hubs and I are off to see a pre-screening of Dinner for Schmucks for FREE!! My favorite word (Next to sale and clearance of course!). So since I will be away I have a special treat. Some of my favorite outfits (one for each month) since the beginning of the year! The last one is a "Did I really wear that?!?" flashback. Not to say I wouldn't wear it again but I may have worn it to work..thats questionable. So hope you enjoy more of...ME!! After all it is my birthday week (Yes i take a whole week and sometimes the whole month, but hubs won't let me have the whole year)!

Today i'm just grateful that i'm not a schmuck. Get it. Lame? Ok well you get the point..i've never been invited to one of these dinners so no matter what you say that makes me a non-schmuck. Agree? Good!!

Fashionably Yours!



January 29, 2010

February 6, 2010


March 22, 2o10



April 16, 2010




May 5, 2010





June 8, 2010






May 13, 2010 WTF?








No comments:

Post a Comment