Pages

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Toe-Tastic!


It's finally the weekend! I love it. Today, I got up early to go walk around the mall. For exercise? Yes! Then once the mall opened I went shopping at H&M. I had a gift card so I got some pretty great things. I finally got the grey jeans i've been looking for, a straw fedora, a blue sheer long sleeve shirt, and a yellow polka dot tank top. I'm quite excited about the fancy pants weardrobe that I'm developing.

So today I'm grateful for my toes. Recently I got a compliment about my toes on flickr. Most people would think its really weird but it's not the first time i've gotten a toe compliment. I have short even looking toes. Individually they look weird but as a unit they are fantastic! They allow me to keep my balance plus they look cute in sandals. They also help me fit into a couple different sized shoes. Lucky me!! So I'm glad I have the toes I have...

What are you doing for this weekend?

Fashionably Yours!


P.S.
This was Friday, July 16ths outfit!


Orange Shirt: Thrifted
Blue Tank: Papaya
Jean Shorts: Thrifted
Sandals: ???
Rings: Lia Sophia





No comments:

Post a Comment