Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Revenge of the flowy tanks..


So these are the last of my thrifted floaty tops. The outfit above is from today and the blue and yellow outfit is from yesterday. I don't have much to say today so i'm just gonna leave you with outfit posts and what i'm grateful for.

Today i'm grateful for my awesome legs. They've never let me down. Well actually sometimes they have. And even though i'm a little bow-legged i'm grateful for my skinny sexy legs. Thanks to working out out they've gotten even nicer over the last couple months. I'm glad they've supported me all these years!

Fashionably Yours!


June 15, 2010
Top: Thrifted
White Tank: Papaya
Skirt: Thrifted
Ring: Self-Made
Shoes: Nine-West

June 14, 2010
Scarf: Thrifted
Tank: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted (Gap)
Shoes: ??







No comments:

Post a Comment