Pages

Friday, July 2, 2010

Straight to the point


I'm keeping this short and sweet. Here are my outfits from the last 3 days since its been a little too busy to post. Wednesday I went and saw Eclipse with my sister right after work. Yesterday I just spent time with my hubby. So here you go. The top picture was today then Thursday is second and Wednesday's is last!! Well have a good holiday weekend everyone!

Fashionably Yours!


July 2, 2010
Glasses (Non-Prescription): Claires
Scarf: Bitten by SJP
White Tee: Hanes
Black Tank: Papaya
Jeans: Thrifted
Sandals: Old Navy
Watch: Target


July 1, 2010
Flower Pin: Self-Made
White Jacket: ??
Blue Tank: Papaya
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Save-on-Shoes



June 30, 2010
Necklace: Freecycle
Ring: For Love 21
Black Cardi: Hand me down from cousin
Tank: Papaya
Leggings: For love 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment