Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Polka Dancing and Polka Dot Dreams


I should have taken a close up picture of the skirt because even though you can't tell from these pictures the skirt is polka dot as well. I felt adventurous this morning when picking out my outfit. Hence the polka dots on top of polka dots. The blue shirt was more or less for a cover up for at work and because I was excited and ready to wear it.

Today, I'm grateful for my muscles. I can do almost anything just me and my muscles. I'm actually not in body builder shape but I have some nice muscles for my body. The more i workout the bigger they get. I am proud that I can use my muscles to get stronger everyday!!

Off I go now to watch me some CSI!!

Fashionably Yours!


Blue Shirt: H&M (New for $5)
Polka Dot Tank: H&M (New)
Skirt: Thrifted
Necklace: Used to be my grandmas
Shoes: Rue 21





1 comment:

  1. this outfit is awesome. I really like the sheer blue over the dress. this silhouette really looks great on you! :)

    ReplyDelete