Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Bookworm Smarty!





The glasses make me look like a bookworm/smarty pants. I didn't actually wear them to work because I knew they would bother me. That's why in the other pictures I'm not wearing them. Also, since I was wearing my ballet flats I decided to do a ballerina pose. I know I couldn't be a ballerina but I can sure pretend to be one.



Today I'm grateful for my gorgeous green eyes. I've been told a couple times though that they do change colors. I could not imagine being blind and not seeing all the beautiful and even ugly things this world has to offer. I'm very glad to be able to see..

Fashionably Yours!




Glasses: Claires
Dress: Targets
Ballet Flats: ??? (Maybe Charlotte Russe)



Wow, look at those calves! Ah-Mazing! Go me!

No comments:

Post a Comment