Pages

Monday, July 12, 2010

The Love Thyself Challenge


So i've decided to start something new and you can feel free to join in if you want. For 30 days in every post I am going to say something that i'm grateful for about my body or that my body can do. I am so tired of coming down on my self or not feeling confident enough. I figure that if I'm thankful for what i've got then I won't be able to be so hard on myself. So the rules are simple. For 30 days, and they don't have to be consecutive, you say what you are thankful for and why. For example, today I'm thankful for my ears because even if I think they are too small someone in the world would be glad to have small ears because they would be able to hear. So you up for it? Join me in the challenge and see what you have to be grateful for.

So today, i'm thankful for my frizzy confused hair. I have hair that is somewhat curly and somewhat straight. Its also very thin and fine. Many days i've prayed for thicker wavier hair but not now. Today, I'm grateful that I have the hair I do because there are plenty of cancer patients out there that just wished they had some hair to comb or style. It really gets me thinking.

Fashionably Yours!



Navy Tee: Hand me down from Friend
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Thrifted
Necklace: Christmas gift from Hubs





No comments:

Post a Comment