Pages

Saturday, July 31, 2010

Inception Files


Happy Saturday everyone!! I have a lot to tell you. Get ready, here it goes..

Yesterday since it was my birthday, right after work my husband took me out. We ate dinner at Olga's Kitchen, walked around the mall and shopped a bit, and then went and saw Inception. It was a great great night. Then today I woke up early (6:00 am..ugh) to go stand in line for free gift cards at the Grand Re-Opening of the Forever 21 store at the mall by my house. They had a lot of $10 gift cards but since I brought my lucky charm (my mom). She got a $50 gift card and I got a $20 card. So all in all i got $70 free to spend at Forever 21. I love free stuff!!

The birthday celebration continues for me tomorrow. Its lunch and celebration with the family. So i'm getting some rest before the mayhem continues. I hope you are all having a great weekend.

Fashionably Yours!



Oh and my co-worker decorated my cubicle for me for my bithday. How great is she?!!



Vest: Thrifted
Skirt worn as shirt: Thrifted
Jeans: ????
Shoes: Thrifted
Watch: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment