Pages

Saturday, July 24, 2010

I found the one, the grey one


Ever since I grew out of my last pair of grey jeans and gave them away to my friend I've been dying to find some new ones. When I got a gift card from H&M I was ecstatic to go shopping to say the least. I ended up finding these jeans at H&M and I couldn't be more pleased. The are pretty much like the jeggings that I bought from there before but they are are a little more loose in the waist area. I'm so excited to remix the heck out of them. For the first time wearing them I decided to look a little more rock and roll. Luckily too my husband willingly decided to let me borrow (or actually give me) this shirt. Since it is extra big i decided to tuck it on one side. It was a very comfortable outfit too.

Today i'm grateful that my body can bounce back pretty quickly from a rough workout. Sometimes I can get pretty sore after a good workout but it doesn't usually last too long and I'm back to feeling normal in no time.

So what are your weekend plans? I plan on hanging around the house all weekend because next weekend and the weeks after that are gonna be hectic so I might as well get all the rest that I can now.

Fashionably Yours!



July 23, 2010


White Necklace: For Love 21
Gold Necklace: Freecycle
Black Tee: Borrowed for the hubs
Watch: Target
Rings: For Love 21
Jeggings: H&M
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment