Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just 5 more minutes mom!


A short post tonight since i've still got this dumb headache. I got this polka dot top at the thrift store recently and I was so excited to wear it. I got a couple compliments on the shirt at work today and that just validates what I thought at the thrift store....This is an AWESOME top. It did have shoulder pads in it but I took them out. Wait a while and you will see me wear it as a cardigan/jacket since the back has buttons all the way down..just trying to get the most out of my weardrobe.

Time for my love thyself statement. I'm glad that even though I still get headaches that drive me crazy I have a very strong will and I can push through the pain. Even though it hurts to even be awake at times I would much rather deal with my pain then someone else's. Pain is horrible but its helps you appreciate the days where there is no pain. Thank you god for giving me the will to push through any pain i have.

Fashionably Yours!



Gold Chain: Freecycle
Gold Geometric Necklace: Was my Grandma's
Polka Dot Shirt: Thrifted
White Tank: Hand me down from friend
Pants: Thrifted
Shoes: Rue 21
Ring: For love 21





2 comments: