Pages

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Let's all do the Heat Wave!!


I just wanna say Thank You to whoever the genius is that created air conditioning!! During the heat wave that we've been experiencing I've never been more grateful for the good 'ol air conditioning. So how are you surviving all this unbearable heat?

All of this outfit is recently thrifted. The pants are from the Limited and they are very wide leg and completely comfortable. So I definetly stayed cool during the heat wave today. But the better part was I didn't freeze my butt off at work!!

Fashionably Yours!




Necklace: Gift from the hubs
Shirt: Thrifted (Forever 21)
Pants: Thrifted (Limited)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe





1 comment:

  1. Love the widelegs (and those shoes!) Great idea for dealing with indoor/outdoor climate changes - its boiling here, too

    ReplyDelete