Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Sherbert Ice Cream



This outfit was orginally planned for yesterday but since I got sick I didn't really get a chance to wear it, so I'm wearing it today. You may call it cheating but I call it smart! That and its takes up less of my time, energy, AND laundry soap. So cringe all you want but I'm doing it and there is nothing you can do to stop me! Oh and don't these shorts just make you wanna eat sherbet on this hot July day! It does for me....too bad I don't have any around. I guess Mint Chocolate Chip will have to do for now.

I'm grateful for my Lips. Yes i'm a talker and most people would wish they would stay shut sometimes but too BAD!! Plus they are pretty great for kissing my husband too! ;)


Fashionably Yours!





Cardigan: HMD from cousin
Tank: HMD from friend
Shorts: Thrifted
Shoes: Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

  1. Those shorts are awesome...and yes now I do want to go eat some sherbert.

    http://wearingitonmysleeves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete