Pages

Friday, February 26, 2010

I'm going to Carolina in my mind..


Actually I'm only going to Indiana. I leave work early at 2 today and am heading out of town to go see some family with my family (does that make sense?). Anyways if you don't know the blog title is a line from a James Taylor song. I remember listening to it when i was younger while on road trips with my dad. So in case you were wondering, thats how i know the song. Well that and all the years of Muzak while working retail!

So today my outfit had to based on comfort but still appropriate for work since I had to work today before heading out. So 1 I needed layers and 2 I wanted to feel wrapped in some kind of blanket. This shirt actually feels like that to me so its a winner! So what are you weekend plans?

Fashionably Yours!



Scarf: Old Navy
Sweatshirt Jacket: Thrifted
Leg Warmers worn as arm warmers: Target
White Tee: Hanes
Pants: Nike (They are actually work-out pants...sssshhhh)
Socks: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe

1 comment:

  1. I hope that you had a great time this weekend! Comfort is a must for me when traveling!

    ReplyDelete