Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Unexpected: No hat on a bad hair day?!


After reading Kristin's 40's scarf tutorial over at http://leproustvintage.blogspot.com/ I decided that that was what I was gonna do with my hair for the day. I didn't really use a scarf technically, it was more like a belt from a dress, but I did use the same technique. I took yesterday off from work to start my vacation early. I didn't intend to but I ended up spending most of the day at the mall with my sister. We did some shopping, went and saw Dear John and even ate dinner there. I really hate the mall most of the time but yesterday I managed to get some great stuff there for unbeatable prices. I never ever shop at American Eagle but I'm glad I went in there yesterday! I got a jean shirt (that looks absolutely fantastic on me), a gorgeous jean looking summer dress and some moccasins all for $16!! How great is that?! I will post pictures later next week of all my newly acquired purchases!


This outfit was definetly a trying one. I had originally gone to the doctors office that morning wearing something completely different. When I got home I decided that I didn't like it but I wanted to continue to wear the head scarf!! So, i started throwing things out of my closet and making everything a mess to find something suitable to wear that I was happy with....and drum roll please....TA-DA!! This is it!






Head Scarf: Belt from a dress given to me
Grey Shirt: Forever 21
Black Shirt: Hand down from friend
Vest: Forever 21
Necklace For Love 21
Leggings: For Love 21
Socks: Target
Boots: Still borrowing from my sis

No comments:

Post a Comment