Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Special Post: Fill-in

Beck from http://atherbest.blogspot.com/ does this Friday fill-in. I've seen it a couple of weeks now but have never tried it myself. I thought I would try it today. You can find the fill-in at: http://fridayfillins.blogspot.com/2010/02/162.html

1. I know that money doesn't always buy you happiness! It can get close but it never is complete happiness!
2. Any billing month is the longest month. Only because it means more work and more hours for me to put in.
3. You can't help but enjoy the sunshine on a Saturday morning!
4. Fashion challenges; bring it on!
5. Where have you looked for inspiration lately?
6. Amelia is now available on DVD.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having dinner and playing cards with my mom, tomorrow my plans include cleaning, resting, and crafting and Sunday, I want to spend some quality time with my husband!


There you go!

Fashionably Yours

1 comment:

  1. Wow, thanks for the link! It's always fun to seee how other people answer these. I've been wanting to see Amelia but I'm not big on going to movies - def. have to get it from Netflix.

    Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete