Pages

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Weekend Fashion Shoot!!

OK so bear with the vanity here for a moment. I have spent most of my weekend with my parents and my sister. Saturday she came over for us to go spend some time together. After I got dressed she said "You look so good, fix me! I wanna look good too!" So I played dress up with my sister. Basically she's wearing most of my clothes. So after we got dressed we decided to do a photo shoot...it was fun and we definetly learned our best poses. Since i enjoyed the pictures I had to post them!! Enjoy..

Fashionably Yours!








On my sister:
Hat: Thrifted (mine)
Vest: Old Navy (Mine)
Orange Button Down: Thrifted (Mine)
Gold tank: Hers and I don't know where she got it
Skirt: ???? (Mine)
Boots: Target (Mine)
Brown Leg Warmers: Target (Mine)

And here are my photo shots..










Beret: ??? (I've had it for a long time)
Sweater: Thrifted
White Tee: Hanes
Leggings: NY & Co
Socks: Target
Necklace: For Love 21
Boots: Borrowed from my sis!! I love these boots! You will see more of them this week!






1 comment:

  1. XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    Hello Friend, I love love love your blog, it‘s very interesting!!! I really like your style!! i‘ll visit you many times for sure honey.

    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete