Pages

Friday, February 5, 2010

Wow!! What a BRIGHT shirt!!


Happy Friday!! I never ever get tired of Fridays!! Well tonight I'm gonna be hanging out with my mommy. She's taking me to dinner, her treat...and who doesn't love that?! After that we will probably go play some cards. I seem to have gotten her hooked on Phase 10!! As for the rest of the weekend I plan on staying low. I need to do some major cleaning and I may even do some more crafts because I really need to get my etsy shop open already!


My outfit for today was designed around these jeggings. I've said it before and i will say it again, these are the best things ever!! I got them from H&M and love them because unlike my other skinny jeans the don't get loose around my knees after wearing them all day!! I was at the mall last night and stopped by H&M and they had a whole bunch left and in different washes!! I just hope that when I go back to get some more that there are still some there!! The sweatshirt I've had for some time now but hardly ever wear. I don't even know why either because its really soft!! So paired with these skinny jeans they seemed like a perfect combination! Oh and if you are wondering I rolled my pants under to make them cropped!! Just trying to stay in fashion by any means necessary!!

Fashionably Yours!



Sweatshirt: Old Navy
Grey Tank: Target
Jeggings: H&M
Headband: For Love 21
Necklace and rings: For love 21
Ankle Boots: Bitten by SJP

No comments:

Post a Comment