Pages

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whats on your Inspiration Board??




I don't know if anyone else has a fashion board in their house but in my office its one of the big features! I put up pictures and saying and anything or anyone that inspires me. So on days when I get stuck I can go back and find some inspiration!! So today I thought I would share with you my inspiration board and some of the items on it!!

Fashionably Yours!





I absolutely love the style of Erin Kaplan from the City
This is a feature of her that was in Elle Magazine!


This was a Born shoe ad in my InStyle Magazine,
I love the layering and the texture in this look!



Sarah Jessica Parker is a big fashion inspiration for me
and I definetly adore Carrie from Sex and The City!!
I also love the layering in the other 2 looks!! Genius!!









No comments:

Post a Comment