Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bold: The long black skirt becomes a dress!!


Hey guys, so today is my Friday!! Yahooo for me. Let me just say right now sorry for the poor pictures today. Apparently my outfit doesn't want to photograph well today. The vest is a black fur vest and I'm wearing a white long sleeved shirt under the dress. Of course you can't tell this..
Oh well! I thought up this outfit the other night while trying to find a way to get the most out of my weardrobe. This is a long black skirt that I've worn a few times but not that often, so I decided to see how it worked as a dress...and...viola! I made it work (says the Tim Gunn voice in my head)! I also had to get one more wear out of these boots before I handed them back over. Well thats all i've got today...i'm short on witty things to say!

Fashionably Yours!



White tee: Old Navy
Skirt worn as a dress: Dress Barn
Vest: Thrifted
Necklace: Freecycle
Belt: Hand me down from friend
Leggings: For love 21
Socks: Target
Boots: Borrowed from sis.

No comments:

Post a Comment