Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Anniversary/Happy Valentines Day!!



A year ago tomorrow (Valentine's Day) I married my very best friend!! The one who has stood by me through thick and thin and who has always believed in me and my dreams! The man who supports me without question, who always makes me laugh, and who spoils me to no end!! I couldn't be happier to be spending my love with someone who I love more than I ever knew I could and who is absolutely my very very very best friend in this whole world!! James, you are the best man I know and I'm so glad you chose me to spend your life with. I'm glad that I get to wake up to your face everyday and kiss you every night before we sleep. Happy 1 year anniversary!! I love you more than you know!!


Fashionably Yours!


(Sorry guys it was a little too mushy for you, I tried to tone down a bit..)


















1 comment:

  1. Aww, congrats on your Anniversary Jen, your wedding photo is gorgeous, you look great in your dress!

    ReplyDelete