Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Bright: A side braid on a lazy hair day


So today while getting ready in the bathroom my husband walks in looks at me and says "Are you trying to look like an Indian girl?" Of course my reply was,"Yes yes I am!" It kind of stemmed from the new issue of the lucky magazine. They talked about the new hair trend being the side braid so I thought since today was 2nd day hair that I would do a side braid. Its coming a bit un-done because of all the layers in my hair but I think thats ok because thats how its supposed to look.


As for the outfit last night I was feeling a bit un-inspired as I was trying to find an outfit to wear. I ended up picking this out because I haven't worn the jacket in forever and I wanted to wear one of the new pairs of socks my mom got me. Also, since i'm only borrowing these boots I had to put them to good use while I had them.

On a sidenote....I'm so glad this is only a 4-day work week for me!!


Fashionably Yours!





Jacket: Target
Sweater: Bitten by SJP
Skirt: Thrifted
Socks: Target
Boots: Borrowed from my sister
Short Necklace: Lia Sophia
Belt (worn as a necklace): Target

No comments:

Post a Comment