Pages

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Bold: Polka dot socks in a unusual color combination!


As the weather man predicted we did get pounded with snow last night!! A lot of times the weather men/women don't really know what they are talking about. I believed them yesterday though because I had a splitting headache all day that just wouldn't go away! So in anticipation of the snow I got up a little earlier today to make it to work on time, and wouldn't you know it..I was the second person here! The roads were a little bad but because schools were closed the traffic wasn't anywhere near bad. Plus my route to work is a straight shot for the most part! So I got lucky!! GO ME!


Today's outfit had a lot to do with the socks. These are one of the many pair that I got this weekend. I don't know about you guys but I get very excited with socks and tights!! Especially at Target! They always have a great selection and I love when they put them on clearance, like these ones. These came in a 3-pack for $4.99!! I just love a good deal! I didn't think I had any orange in my closet to go with these socks but it turns out that I did!! I had another shirt on but at the last minute took it off because I was starting to look like a homeless person wearing all the clothes i own. Maybe another day when i'm feeling braver about my look...


Stay tuned, later today i'm gonna post some inspiration photos for you!! Addios!


Fashionably Yours!





Sweater: Kohls
Orange Tank: Charlotte Russe
White Tunic: Express
Leggings: NY & Co.
Socks: Target
Boots: Thrifted
Watch: Target
Owl Necklace: JoAnn Fabrics

No comments:

Post a Comment