Pages

Friday, February 19, 2010

Its better late than never!!


Yesterday was kind of busy and by the time we got home my husband was not feeling up to taking my picture. So since I'm just gonna be chilling at the home most of the day today I decided to re-dress in my outfit from yesterday so I could get an outfit picture. We are going out tonight with some friends so I did have to start doing something with my hair otherwise it might not cooperate later. I bascially ran around doing errands for my mom yesterday so I wanted to wear something that was warm and comfortable. Yes I know i'm wearing shorts but when you layer properly they actually are quite warm!!

Well happy Friday everyone!!

Fashionably Yours!!






Sweatshirt: Old Navy
Tank: Target
Shorts: Thrifted
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Socks: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe

No comments:

Post a Comment