Pages

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Bright: Navy blue sparkly tights!!



So right now I'm just waiting for all of the snow that we are supposed to get pounded with in the next 24 hours! Apparently there is supposed to be anywhere from 6-12 inches of snow!! Yuck!! So tomorrow my outfit may revolve around my yellow wellies. We'll see..


So while I was out with my parents this weekend my mom bought be a bunch of great socks and these delicious tights! They are navy blue with almost an ikat pattern and the have sparkles on them. What girl doesn't love a little sparkle in her life?!! So I figured I had to wear them soon since i'm gonna be dressing like an eskimo starting tomorrow. Once again then though because I don't have a real camera all of my navy blues come out looking black. Ugh.. Also, I decided I had to wear this headband that I got a long time ago and haven't worn yet. I love it and think that it finishes off the outfit very nicely, lets hope it just doesn't annoy me today while working. Well all, I'm off to see the wizard...ha ha (Sorry it was the first thing that popped in my head so i had to write it!). Ciao!!


Fashionably Yours!







Sweater: Charlotte Russe
Headband: For Love 21
White Tank: Hand down from friend
Skirt: Thrifted
Tights: Target
Grey Socks: Target
Boots: Charlotte Russe
Watch: Target
Bow Ring: For Love 21

No comments:

Post a Comment