Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Bright: Comfort on a LONG work day!


Oh man it's really really early!! We left a half hour earlier today because the hubs had to be at work at 8. I got to work at 7:30 and no one was even here yet! It kind of sucks that i'm here so early today because tonight is my late night to work. So i'm thinking its gonna be an 11 1/2 hour day...ugh!! So when planning my outfit for today I thought..COMFORT! Since its gonna be a long work day i had to be comfortable. Notice no high heels and my ever trusty soft cardigan that I can un-knot and wrap around myself like a blanket. Actually, thats a good idea...


Lately i'm feeling really un-inspired with the clothes in my weardrobe. Its making me want to just wear the same couple things every day. I'm hoping this feeling goes away soon because i'm not feeling this whole un-inspired thing! Oh and guess what?! Last night I found out I won an American Apparel Nylon Vest from the Lucky Magazine giveaway in January!! I'm so super excited! I've never won anything from a magazine and I can't wait to wear it! Be confident though that when I do get it I will be featuring it in an outfit post for you all to see. Well thats all for now. Talk at you later!


Fashionably Yours!




Cardigan: Christmas Gift
Dress: Thrifted
Striped T-shirt: Bitten by SJP
Leggings: Papaya
Socks: Target
Shoes: Target
Long Gold Chain: freecycle
Bird necklace: For love 21
Bow Ring: For Love 21

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE your top - houndstooth is my favorite print. It looks great paired with the blue sweater & the boots.
    Congrats on your contest score, and good luck with the long work day - hopefully it wont be too terrible for you.

    ReplyDelete