Pages

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

When does a job stop being a job?


The answer is when it is a career. While visiting Beck's blog today I noticed that her post had some comments about how she felt about her job. Ironically I feel the same way most days. So while talking to her today I realized I wasn't the only who felt the way I did about my job. Some days I just can't stand my job. No matter how busy I am at work there are days when i'm just bored out of my mind. I was telling Becks too that I've already had days where i've woken up wondering if this is all there is to my life. So what im wondering is do you all feel this way? Or do you have careers instead of jobs that you love?

I really loved this outfit today. It started around this short skirt that I haven't worn in a while and I was excited when I got this outfit together how it looked. By the end of the day I still loved this outfit. That is the true test of a great outfit.

Fashionably Yours!





T-shirt: Bitten by SJP
Necklaces: JoAnn Fabrics & For Love 21
Vest: Target
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Forever 21 (Christmas Gift)
Watch: Target









2 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! I feel the same way about my job, it's just a job that pays the bills. I've thought about going back to school for something I'm truly interested in but I feel kinda old to be going back to school and starting over in the job world but I also know I'm too young to settle for something I'm not happy with.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this outfit. Its girly and flirty but its not in your face about it.

    Still totally in agreement about the jobs v careers. I'm at the point personally where I dont hate my job enough to switch and I'm grateful that I have money to pay all my bills. Like I mentioned it helps to have other interests to keep yourself from going insane. You're a very talented, creative person so I'm sure you know that feeling.

    Theres a quote I found recently that really sums up my POV these days - "It's not about waiting for the storm to pass, it's learning to dance in the rain"

    ReplyDelete