Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

I'm a plastic doll.



We got so many pictures taken today but for some reason the lighting wasn't cooperating so in some of these pictures i look like a plastic barbie doll. I promise you that I'm not even if sometimes my head feels as empty as a barbie dolls'. The outfit did make me feel quite like a flight attendant. I think it was the scarf, pencil skirt, and the heels. Though I must say that I don't think flight attendants wear wear leopard scarfs or rainbow colored shoes.

Oh hey, how was your weekend? I got everything done that I wanted to and I was gonna show you my closet re-do but for some reason blogger doesn't want to upload my pictures. Boo...

Fashionably Yours!


Scarf: Used to be my mom's
T-Shirt: Hand me down from a friend
Jacket: Dear by Amanda Bynes
Skirt: Thrifted
Shoes: Burlington Coat Factory





1 comment: