Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weardrobe Malfunctions


I felt like Janet Jackson with my weardrobe malfunctions all day today..minus the nip slip of course. Somehow this dress seems to be getting bigger on me and it so desperately needs to be altered. Until I can get that done of course you won't be seeing this dress for a while. I'll miss it but I would rather just not wear it instead of having to pull up my dress all day at work.

Its been really nice all week but since I have a nice office job i'm stuck in a small, dreary cubicle all day. A co-worker of mine and I take little sunshine breaks every once in a while and for the most part it keeps us sane. Today though it seemed to do the opposite. After we went outside we came in feeling tired and completely un-motivated. I think i'm in need of a three-day weekend..oh wait, there's one coming up!!

Fashionably Yours!!



Tank: Charlotte Russe
Necklace: For Love 21
Dress: American Eagle
Shoes: Charlotte Russ




No comments:

Post a Comment