Pages

Monday, May 31, 2010

Sex and The City 2!!


As many of you know, I love love love Sex and The City and of course my favorite actress is Sarah Jessica Parker! So when I find out the new SATC movie was coming out I knew I had to go see it. So Friday night I went to see the movie with one of my girlfriends. I won't ruin the movie for you and tell you what happens but it was great. The story line had a lot less drama but it was still funny and witty. The costumes of course were beyond AMAZING!! It was perfect inspiration for a summer weardrobe. I may find myself hitting up the thrift stores next weekend. Everything was long, flowy, light, & gorgeous! If you love fashion I would highly recommend seeing the movie. Below is the outfit that I wore to the movie. If you do go see it, let me know what you think. Oh and have a Happy Memorial Day!!

Fashionably Yours!



Necklace: For Love 21
Blue Tank: Papaya
Pink Top: ???
Shorts: H&M
Shoes: DSW Shoe Warehouse
Bracelet: 5-7-9
Some scenes from the movie..














1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to see the movie!!! SJP rocks my world and inspires me to keep on being myself! And she's my age as well ;)

    ReplyDelete