Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

So so so happy its the weekend.


In case you think you missed it, you didn't. I didn't post anything yesterday. I did take outfit pictures but they got accidently deleted and quite frankly I was too tired to look for an inspiration post to put up. Hopefully it didn't make you too sad. Today i've made up for it though with lots of pictures. I ended up going to work late because I woke up with a horrible headache so I stayed home longer this morning to shake it off. So before I left for work my husband was more than willing to be the photographer and take plenty of shots for me. So you get lots and lots of me today!!

So any good plans for the weekend? I plan on staying home, enjoying the nice weather, and cleaning out my closet. I know it doesn't sound like much but for me its just what the doctor ordered.

Fashionably Yours!






T-Shirt: Hand me down from a friend
Tank: Earth Day fair in 2009
Jeans: Bitten by SJP
Necklace: JoAnn Fabrics
Sandals: Old Navy



Two of the many lovely outtakes from our photo shoot today!! Don't laugh too hard!







No comments:

Post a Comment