Pages

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two for the price of one!



So did you miss me?! Yesterday was our pizza and movie night and by the time we got home I totally forgot about even posting on the blog. We ended up watching the Spy Next Door and Extraordinary Measures. Both were pretty decent and I can't say that i'm sad that I wasted $2 on the rentals.

Lately i've been reading up on eating healthier and working out. I've kind of become a fanatic about working out or at least trying to get some kind of exercise everyday and doing ab workouts at home. I've also been trying to eat healthier. Its not easy and i'm gonna stick with it even if I don't see results overnight. So what do you think? How nuts are you about being healthier and more in shape?

The outfit at the very top was my outfit from today. Its was a warm one here in sunny Michigan so I wore these to keep cool. The outfit from yesterday had a lot to do with be comfortable as well. It must be my theme for the week.

Fashionably Yours!!

Yesterday's Outfit:
Floral Top: TJ Maxx
Tank: Papaya
Leggings: For Love 21
Clogs: Wal-Mart

Today's Outfit:
Necklace: For Love 21
T-Shirt: Bitten by SJP
Tank: Papaya
Capris: Target
Shoes: Bakers
Ring: For Love 21


















1 comment:

  1. I love both outfits but the yellow gauchos with the grey stripes is SO PERFECT! Love it.

    Kudos on sticking with your workouts and eating healthier. I'm trying to do the same and I know its not easy, but every little bit helps. Plus, you look fantastic girl!

    ReplyDelete