Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

I've got a lot of catching up to do!!


My only excuse for not posting these earlier is its all bloggers fault!! It wouldn't let me post Thursday's outfit (which are the bottom 2 pics)! It would show them but wouldn't save and post for me! Well that my excuse for Thursday. My excuse for Friday and Saturday is that I had a life, for a change! I was busy all day Friday and then Saturday I was chilling until I took my cousin's little girl out for a day with her titi! We had a blast but see I told you I had an excuse!!

Maybe it will happen again and maybe it won't! I can't promise anything since its getting warmer outside and now summer is coming upon us. I may just be busy enjoying the weather!

Fashionably Yours!





Friday, May 28th's Outfit:
Orange Tank: Charlotte Russe
Pink Tank: Freecycle
Jeans: Forever 21
Sandals: For Love 21

Thursday, May 27th's Outfit:
Bolero: Thrifted
Dress: Dots
Boots: Dots






No comments:

Post a Comment