Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

I could really use a wish right now..


So lately i've been feeling like a martian has abducted my body. I haven't been feeling like myself lately and i've been just going through the days. I don't know if its the weather or just something that's been happening but I can't wait till I can feel like myself again. Its weird and I can't remember if this has ever happened to me.

This skirt was part of the outfit that I was supposed to wear the other day but didn't. When I was looking through my closet for something to go with the skirt I immediately saw the hoodie and thought it would be a perfect combination. I like the combination of casual with girly pleats. I really enjoyed this outfit.

Fashionably Yours!!





Necklace: Birthday Gift
Grey Hoodie: Thrifted
Tank: Papaya
Skirt: Thrifted
Boots: ????
Ring: For Love 21






No comments:

Post a Comment