Pages

Monday, May 10, 2010

The madness has gone mad!!


Wow i'm so tired thinking about how busy my weekend was. I need another day to relax. It all started Saturday. I got up and went to work for a couple hours for us to get some work caught up. After that I had to run some errands for Mother's Day and do some grocery shopping. I did get to spend some time with the family which was nice although I didn't get home till late. Sunday of course was Mother's Day. After church we went to lunch with the family. After visiting some more family James and I went out for a little date. All in all it was a great weekend but i'm so exhausted and its only Monday!!

This outfit was so a last minute outfit since I didn't have time to plan an outfit last night. I ended up getting sick and went to bed at 9pm. This was the impromptu hurry up and get dressed before running out the door outfit. Its not really my favorite but hey at least I left the house dressed...

Fashionably Yours!



Vest: Papaya
Shirt: Thrifted
Necklace: For Love 21
Pants: Wal-Mart
Shoes: Papaya


This my friends is the outfit I wore for Mother's Day with the new shoes that I bought while shopping on Saturday.
Pajama Shirt: Target
Leggings: Charlotte Russe
Shoes: Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment