Pages

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain Dance!!


Whichever one of you decided to do a rain dance.....BOO!! Its been raining all day and I don't think its gonna be letting up anytime soon. I would much rather have the sun and not the rain. I know we need the rain for the plants to grow but I can only handle so much of it. I thought it was April showers bring May flowers NOT May showers bring June flowers. Ugg....Oh ok time to stop complaining.

Now I had another outfit planned for today but when I realized this morning that I had a doctors appointment and was going to the gym I decided not to wear it because I didn't want my dry clean only skirt to get all crumpled up in my bag. So I decided to wear this tunic again with leggings. I will say that this may be the last time you see me in this tunic. The seam at the top keeps busting open no matter how many times I sew it. Darn big boobs!!

Fashionably Yours!


Scarf: Target
Tunic: Dots
Leggings: Papaya
Shoes: New from Papaya

No comments:

Post a Comment