Pages

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Snobbish



This pose is actually kind of funny to me. It looks like i'm being a stuck up snob but I was just trying a new pose. I kind of like the way it turned out.

So since getting my new camera and the hectic schedule that we have i've been having to blog at night and its definetly throwing me off. I'm not used to it and I kind of don't like it but if i'm gonna blog at all its this or not at all. I hope you all don't mind. Maybe one day i will be able to switch it back.

So today I wanted to wear leggings and have a super comfortable outfit. The only problem with that is that this shirt kind of itches and it just bugs the mess out of me. I don't know why I still have it. I should just give it away already..

Fashionably Yours!



Necklaces: Freecycle
Grey Shirt: Forever 21
Pink Tank: Papaya
Leggings: For Love 21
Shoes: Charlotte Russe





No comments:

Post a Comment