Pages

Monday, March 8, 2010

Weekend Style



I hope everyone had a good weekend!! I know I did! And oh boy if the weather wasn't completely wonderful!! The sun was shining and it was warmer...i LOVED it!! So Saturday my honey had off from work so we went out shopping and spent some time at the outdoor shopping plazas!! It was great!! These pictures were taken at one of the shopping plazas. I dont know how you all do the outside pictures but I definetly felt really really weird doing these pictures especially with people walking about. I guess I will get used to it soon enough.

And if you can't tell, my hair is now red!! Love it!!

Fashionably Yours!



Sweater: Bitten by SJP
Vest: Steve and Barrys
Necklace: For Love 21
Jean leggings: H&M
Mocassins: American Eagle
Sunglasses: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment