Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

Great Gatsby & Prima Ballerina


Since my budget is not what I would like it to be, I'm not able to pick up any trendy pieces sometimes even if they are cheap. So my solution, make it!! Thats what I did with this headband, I thought I wanted to enjoy the floral trend this spring and this headband is my way of doing just that. Oh and by the way, i have a confession....I pose in the mirror! Don't laugh, i'm serious..i practice my poses in the mirror! I don't care if you think its weird because if I didn't practice I wouldn't have thought of the pose above which makes me feel like a skinny prima ballerina!! See, practice does make perfect.

My outfit today of course revolves around this headband. After making it last night I decided I had to wear it right away!! So I planned everything around a headband, yep i did!! I wasn't so sure of the outfit before I left but now seeing the pictures i'm happy with the way it turned out.

I hope everyone had a good weekend!! I know I did. I got everything on my list done and I relaxed plenty!! Its nice to have those weekends once in a while.

Fashionably Yours!!






Headband: Self-made
Pink Turtleneck: 5-7-9
Tunic: Dots
Leggings: NY & Co.Shoes:
DSW Shoe Warehouse (SF, CA.)
Rings: My husband
Close up of the headband below..





2 comments:

  1. Super springy look! - great job on the headband and I like the cropped leggings + heels. I might have to try that once the weather cooperates again

    ReplyDelete