Pages

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Sleep Sleep and more sleep



Sorry for the expressions on my face this morning guys. I am super duper tired and I have no idea why. I know I woke up at some point in the night and thought "I'm sooooooooo tired" then i rolled over and went back to sleep. Funny huh? I think so. So, this morning all i wanna do is go back to bed then get up later and play in the sunshine!!

I don't know about you guys but i'm ready for spring now. I would have loved to wear this outfit with sandals instead of socks and boots!! I'm just ready for the sunshine with no snow or freezing cold temperatures. I'm dying to get back out on my patio too. That might be my background when it gets warmer, we'll see. Anyways last night i was standing in my closet trying to figure out what to wear and NOTHING was coming to me. Then I thought I would wear this skirt since its been a while. Then finally decided to stripes on top of florals and then more stripes! Its kind of risky but if you never take a risk, you may never know success!! I like that its unexpected! I kept jewelry minimal since with the outfit there was already so much going on!!

Fashionably Yours!


Striped Tee: Bitten by SJP
Cardigan: Old Navy
Skirt: Forever 21
Socks: Target
Boots: Rue 21 (a $5 find)

1 comment:

  1. I'm really with you on wanting spring to be here - Hopefully it'll show up sooner rather than later! This is a really cute look - very whimsical for spring. I haven't tried pairing florals and stripes yet but I really like this

    ReplyDelete